Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Favorite American Girl furniture sets?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Felicity Merriman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whose furniture set is your favorite out of the school, birthday, and Sweet Dreams collections? My favorite school set is Kit's. My favorite birthday set is a tie between Felicity's and Kit's. My favorite of the Sweet Dreams collection is a tie between Addy's and Kit's.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kit, Kit, Kit. I just love everything about Kit. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kit's all the way!!! But also love Samantha's!!!

  4. #4
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    I love Kit's, Samantha's, Felicity's, Josefina's, and Addy's. Not in any particular order. I really think Kit's furniture is darling, and I don't have Kit!

    I'm thinking of doing my bedroom in the colors of Kit's bedroom furniture. I have an antique iron bed, and I think it would be so pretty painted that green color. I would love to buy some rugs like Kit's too....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member gingerharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    175
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great question!

    For Birthday I would say Samantha. I love her whicker chairs and those beautiful cushions. Also her cherry goblets are exactly like a set my mom has. I also love peppermint ice cream it's my favorite flavor so the Samantha set works for me.

    Sweet Dreams- Felicity. I would love to be able to draw those curtains around my own self to keep it really dark at night. I just love her bed for that reason.

    School- Kit. I love her typewriter and used to make my own newspapers for my family when I was Kit's age. I love her desk.
    And instead of a photo Ernie Lambardi on my wall I had football player Barry Sanders and Chris Spielman taped up instead.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    School - Kit! Her desk and typewritter are so cute.

    Bithday Table - I like Felicity's, Samantha's and Kit's. (Sorry - too hard to limit to just one!)

    Bedroom - I really like Josefina's. I also like Samantha's and Kit's, too.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member HansenPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Birthday - Felecity (I have her table and her Party Treats, yet I have no intention of ever getting her)
    Sweet Dreams - Kit (Addy will be keeping this warm when I get it awaiting Kit to share it with her, not sure which I will get first -the bed or the doll? Already ordered the flowered bedding for it)
    School - also Kit (although the next desk on my list is Addy's for Samantha and Addy to share. Addy just loves to share with others!)

    Pattie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My favorite birthday set is between Josefina's and Kirsten's. I dream of having Josie's so much. My favorite school set is Kit's.....another dream. My favorite bedroom is between Lissie's and Kit's.....I own everything in Kit's but the trunk, and I dream of Lissie's.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kirsten's! I love the elegant simplicity of it. I adore her pretty painted trunk with the true Swedish rosemaeling and the matching bed and nightstand.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Either Kirsten's, Samantha's, or Felicity's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •